Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Apache County independent-news. (St. Johns, Apache County, Ariz.) 1939-1946
St. Johns, Apache County, Ariz. (1939-1946)
Apache County independent-news. : (St. Johns, Apache County, Ariz.) 1939-1946
- Alternative Titles:
Apache County independent news and continuing the St. Johns observer
- Place of publication:
- St. Johns, Apache County, Ariz.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Brown Bros.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 29, no. 29 (June 17, 1939)-v. 34, no. 11 (Mar. 12, 1946).
- Apache County (Ariz.)--Newspapers.
- Arizona--Apache County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01217372
- Arizona--Saint Johns.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01226551
- Saint Johns (Ariz.)--Newspapers.
- Merged with: The St. Johns herald-observer, to form: Apache County independent-news and continuing the St. Johns herald-observer.
- Suspended with July 2, 1943 issue; resumed with Jan. 11, 1946 issue.
- sn 82014293
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information