Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Magnolia advertiser. (Magnolia [Fla.]) 1828-1829
Magnolia [Fla.] (1828-1829)
Magnolia advertiser. : (Magnolia [Fla.]) 1828-1829
- Place of publication:
- Magnolia [Fla.]
- Geographic coverage:
- A. Steele
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Dec. 12, 1828)-v. 1, no. 51 (Dec. 25, 1829).
- Florida--Leon County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01206533
- Florida--Magnolia (Leon County)--fast--(OCoLC)fst01321773
- Leon County (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- Magnolia (Leon County, Fla.)--Newspapers.
- Printed by: T.A. Hayden, <1829>.
- sn 82014297
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information