Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Litchfield County post. (Litchfield, Conn.) 1826-1829
Litchfield, Conn. (1826-1829)
The Litchfield County post. : (Litchfield, Conn.) 1826-1829
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Litchfield, Conn.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- S.S. Smith
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (June 20, 1826)-v. 3, no. 32 (Jan. 22, 1829).
- Litchfield (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- Litchfield County (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from New England Micrographics, Marlboro, Mass.
- Editors: S.S. Smith, 1826-1828; D.C. M'Cleary, 1828-1829.
- Issues for June 21, 1827-Jan. 22, 1829 also called: Whole no. 53-136.
- Proprietor: Joshua Garritt, 1828-1829.
- Published as: County post, Nov. 20, 1828.
- Publisher: D.C. M'Cleary, 1828-1829.
- sn 82014309
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information