Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The evening post. volume (None) 1868-1873
The evening post. volume : (None) 1868-1873
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 11, no. 1 (Feb. 1, 1868)-v. 16, no. 117 (May 17, 1873) = Whole no. 3,054-8,555.
- Daily (except Sun. and holidays)
- Connecticut--Hartford County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01211874
- Hartford (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- Hartford County (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from Connecticut State Library, Hartford, CT.
- Issues for 1868-Apr. 23, 1868 called also: Press whole no. 3,680-3,739.
- Merger of Hartford morning post and Hartford evening press.
- Weekly ed.: Connecticut post (Hartford, Conn.).
- sn 82014313
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information