Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Connecticut press. (Hartford, Conn.) 1856-1866
Hartford, Conn. (1856-1866)
The Connecticut press. : (Hartford, Conn.) 1856-1866
- Place of publication:
- Hartford, Conn.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Faxon & Pierce
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Mar. 8, 1856)-v. 11, no. 52 (Dec. 29, 1866).
- Hartford (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- Also available on microfilm from Connecticut State Library, Hartford, CT.
- Daily ed.: Hartford evening press.
- In 1868, the equipment and subscription list were sold to Connecticut post (Hartford, Conn.)
- Issues for <Sept. 25, 1858>-1866 also called: Whole no. <30>-565.
- sn 82014332
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information