Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The colored American. (Augusta, Ga.) 1865-1866
Augusta, Ga. (1865-1866)
The colored American. : (Augusta, Ga.) 1865-1866
- Place of publication:
- Augusta, Ga.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- J.T. Shuften
- Dates of publication:
-v. 1, no. 5 (Jan. 13, 1866).
Began Dec. 16, 1865.
- African American newspapers--Georgia.
- African American newspapers.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00799278
- African Americans--Georgia--Newspapers.
- African Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00799558
- Augusta (Ga.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 3 (Dec. 30, 1865).
- Microfilmed for the Committee on Negro Studies of the American Council of Learned Societies by the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- sn 82014351
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information