Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Silverton standard. (Silverton, Colo.) 1889-1934
Silverton, Colo. (1889-1934)
Silverton standard. : (Silverton, Colo.) 1889-1934
- Place of publication:
- Silverton, Colo.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Chas. W. Snowden
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Nov. 2, 1889)-v. 45, no. 21 (Mar. 24, 1934).
- San Juan County (Colo.)--Newspapers.
- Silverton (Colo.)--Newspapers.
- "Independent Democratic." Cf. Ayer, 1910.
- Absorbed the Silverton miner in 1920?
- Available on microfilm from the Colorado Historical Society.
- Daily ed.: The Daily standard (Silverton, Colo.), 1894.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 1 (Nov. 2, 1889).
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 6, no. 39 (Aug. 3, 1895).
- sn 82014446
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information