Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The North and South, and New Britain journal. (New Britain, Conn.) 1858-1859
New Britain, Conn. (1858-1859)
The North and South, and New Britain journal. : (New Britain, Conn.) 1858-1859
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- New Britain, Conn.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- L.M. Guernsey
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 2, no. 1 (Nov. 6, 1858)-v.2, no. 45 (Sept. 10, 1859).
- Antislavery movements--United States--Newspapers.
- Antislavery movements.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00810800
- Connecticut--New Britain.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01202983
- New Britain (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- United States.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204155
- Also available on microfilm from Connecticut State Library, Hartford, CT.
- Editor: Elihu Burritt.
- sn 82014520
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information