Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About American sentinel. (Middletown [Conn.]) 1823-1833
Middletown [Conn.] (1823-1833)
American sentinel. : (Middletown [Conn.]) 1823-1833
- Place of publication:
- Middletown [Conn.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Starr & Niles
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Jan. 1, 1823)-v. 11, no. 554 (Aug. 7, 1833).
- Connecticut--Middlesex County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01209862
- Middlesex County (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- Middletown (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- Issued with supplement: The Bee, Feb. 20-27, 1828.
- Merged with: Witness (Middletown, Conn.), to become: Sentinel and witness (Middletown, Conn. : 1833).
- Publishers: Starr & Newton, <1825>; Starr & Niles, 1825-1826; William D. Starr, 1826-1833.
- sn 82014522
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information