Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Kentucky advocate. (Shelbyville, Ky.) 1827-18??
Shelbyville, Ky. (1827-18??)
Kentucky advocate. : (Shelbyville, Ky.) 1827-18??
- Place of publication:
- Shelbyville, Ky.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- D. Hockersmith
- Dates of publication:
Began with Oct. 19, 1827 issue.
- Kentucky--Shelby County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01207481
- Shelby County (Ky.)--Newspapers.
- Shelbyville (Ky.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from the Library of Congress Photoduplication Service.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 3 (Nov. 2, 1827).
- Editor: George P. Miller, <1827>.
- Printer: James Virden, <1827>.
- Publisher: D. Hockersmith, <1828>.
- sn 82014531
View complete holdings information