Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Quincy Argus. (Quincy, Ill.) 1836-1841
Quincy, Ill. (1836-1841)
The Quincy Argus. : (Quincy, Ill.) 1836-1841
- Place of publication:
- Quincy, Ill.
- Geographic coverage:
- Pettit, Aldrich & Sullivan
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1836. Ceased in 1841.
- Adams County (Ill.)--Newspapers.
- Illinois--Adams County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01206407
- Quincy (Ill.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 44 (July 1, 1837).
- Issues for Nov. 17, 1838-<Dec. 29, 1838> called also whole no. 167-<173>
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 6, no. 44 (July 24, 1841).
- Preservation microfilmed by the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign Library as part of the United States Newspaper Program; the years 1838-1839 (on 1 microfilm reel) are available for purchase from OCLC Preservation Service Centers.
- sn 82014540
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information