Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The South Bend tribune. volume (South Bend, Ind.) 1902-current
South Bend, Ind. (1902-current)
The South Bend tribune. volume : (South Bend, Ind.) 1902-current
- Alternative Titles:
South Bend Saturday tribune
- Place of publication:
- South Bend, Ind.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Tribune Print. Co.
- Dates of publication:
29th year (May 26, 1902)-
Apr. 30, 1922-
- Indiana--South Bend.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01208959
- South Bend (Ind.)--Newspapers.
- Also published in a weekly ed. called: The South-Bend weekly tribune, 1872-1909.
- Latest issue consulted: 127th year, no. 348 (Feb. 20, 2000).
- Mar. 9, 1922 called also: Golden anniversary ed.
- May 12, 1921 called also: New home souvenir ed., 1872-1921.
- On Sat. published as: South Bend Saturday tribune, <Jan. 1, 1910>- <Jan. 31, 1920).
- sn 82014542
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information