Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The South Bend tribune. (South Bend, Ind.) 1902-current
South Bend, Ind. (1902-current)
The South Bend tribune. : (South Bend, Ind.) 1902-current
- Alternative Titles:
South Bend Saturday tribune
- Place of publication:
- South Bend, Ind.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Tribune Print. Co.
- Dates of publication:
29th year (May 26, 1902)-
Apr. 30, 1922-
- Indiana--South Bend.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01208959
- South Bend (Ind.)--Newspapers.
- Also published in a weekly ed. called: The South-Bend weekly tribune, 1872-1909.
- Latest issue consulted: 127th year, no. 348 (Feb. 20, 2000).
- Mar. 9, 1922 called also: Golden anniversary ed.
- May 12, 1921 called also: New home souvenir ed., 1872-1921.
- On Sat. published as: South Bend Saturday tribune, <Jan. 1, 1910>- <Jan. 31, 1920).
- sn 82014542
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information