Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Alton telegraph & Madison County record. (Alton, Ill.) 1853-1855
Alton, Ill. (1853-1855)
Alton telegraph & Madison County record. : (Alton, Ill.) 1853-1855
- Alternative Titles:
Alton telegraph and Madison County record
- Place of publication:
- Alton, Ill.
- Geographic coverage:
- John Bailhache & Co.
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in 1855.
Vol. 18, no. 1 (Jan. 7, 1853)-
- Alton (Ill.)--Newspapers.
- Illinois--Madison County--fast--(OCoLC)fst01209006
- Madison County (Ill.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm;
- Continues the numbering of Alton telegraph (Alton, Ill. : 1851).
- Latest issue consulted: May 18, 1855.
- sn 82014569
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information