Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Patriot and democrat. (Hartford, CT) 1835-1841
Hartford, CT (1835-1841)
Patriot and democrat. : (Hartford, CT) 1835-1841
- Place of publication:
- Hartford, CT
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- J.B. Eldredge
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in Mar. 1841.
V. 1, no. 1 (Mar. 7, 1835)-
- Connecticut--Hartford County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01211874
- Hartford (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- Hartford County (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- Issues for Mar. 2, 1837-<Feb. 20, 1841) also called whole no. 105-<whole 312>.
- Merged with: State eagle (Hartford, Conn.), to become: Hartford patriot and state eagle.
- sn 82014598
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information