Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Times, and Hartford advertiser [microform]. (Hartford, Conn.) 1822-1828
Hartford, Conn. (1822-1828)
The Times, and Hartford advertiser [microform]. : (Hartford, Conn.) 1822-1828
- Alternative Titles:
Times & Hartford advertiser
- Place of publication:
- Hartford, Conn.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Bolles & Francis
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 6, no. 262 (Jan. 1, 1822)-v. 12, no. 592 (Apr. 28, 1828).
- Hartford (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- Hartford County (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- Issues for Dec. 28, 1824-Dec. 26, 1826 also called whole no. 417-whole no. 522.
- Issues for Jan. 1827-Dec. 1827 also called New ser., v. 1, no. 1-v. 1, no. 53.
- Semiweekly ed.: Times & Hartford advertiser (Hartford, Conn. : 1825), Feb. 10, 1825-1828.
- sn 82014608
- Preceding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information