Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Kentucky Whig. (Mount Sterling [Ky.]) 184?-185?
Mount Sterling [Ky.] (184?-185?)
The Kentucky Whig. : (Mount Sterling [Ky.]) 184?-185?
- Place of publication:
- Mount Sterling [Ky.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- R.R. Lindsey
- Dates of publication:
- Kentucky--Montgomery County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01220017
- Kentucky--Mount Sterling.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01220016
- Montgomery County (Ky.)--Newspapers.
- Mount Sterling (Ky.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- Description based on: Vol. 3, no. 6 (Jan. 11, 1850) = Whole no. 110.
- sn 82014655
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information