Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The weekly messenger. (Russellville, Ky.) 1814-1834
Russellville, Ky. (1814-1834)
The weekly messenger. : (Russellville, Ky.) 1814-1834
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Russellville, Ky.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- P. Ewing, Jr.
- Dates of publication:
Began in Jan. 1814; ceased in 1834.
- Kentucky--Logan County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01216586
- Logan County (Ky.)--Newspapers.
- Russellville (Ky.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microform from the Readex Microprint Corp.
- Description based on: New ser., v. 6, no. 4 (Jan. 26, 1819).
- Publishers: Crumbaugh & Rhea, <1814-1815>; Crumbaugh & Sleight, <1815>; Henry C. Sleight, <1815>-1817; George B. Crutcher, <1817>; Putnam Ewing, Jr., <1819>; Charles Rhea, 1819-1820; Rhea & Crutcher, 1820; C. Rhea & Co., 1820; Charles Rhea, <1820>; Charles Rhea and S.A. Atchison, <1821>; Charles Rhea, <1822-1827>; Rhea and Atchison, <1827>.
- sn 82014657
View complete holdings information