Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The federal union. (Paducah, Ky.) 1864-1865
Paducah, Ky. (1864-1865)
The federal union. : (Paducah, Ky.) 1864-1865
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Paducah, Ky.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Pickett & Enoch
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1864; ceased in 1865?
- Daily (except Monday)
<Mar. 30-Aug. 11, 1865>
- McCracken County (Ky.)--Newspapers.
- Paducah (Ky.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 13 (Jan. 26, 1865).
- Editor: T.J. Pickett, <1865>.
- Publisher: T.J. Pickett, <1865>.
- Sources conflict. Weekly ed.: Federal union (Paducah, Ky. : Weekly); or: Paducah federal union. Cf. Gregory, W. Amer. newspapers, NIM.
- sn 82014666
View complete holdings information