Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Daily Louisville times. (Louisville, Ky.) 1852-1857
Louisville, Ky. (1852-1857)
Daily Louisville times. : (Louisville, Ky.) 1852-1857
- Place of publication:
- Louisville, Ky.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- [O'Hara, Stapp & Pickett]
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 7 (Mar. 6, 1852)-v. 5, no. 5 (Jan. 24, 1857).
- Daily (except Sun.)
- Jefferson County (Ky.)--Newspapers.
- Kentucky--Jefferson County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205464
- Louisville (Ky.)--Newspapers.
- Also published weekly and triweekly eds.
- Issues for May 1-Jan. 24, 1857 called Vol. 5, no. 5.
- Publishers: William Tanner, 1853; William Tanner & Co., 1853-1854; Bullock & Noble, 1854-<1855>; John O. Bullock, <1856>.
- sn 82014696
- Preceding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information