Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Weekly commercial standard. (Hickman, Ky.) 1845-1847
Hickman, Ky. (1845-1847)
The Weekly commercial standard. : (Hickman, Ky.) 1845-1847
- Place of publication:
- Hickman, Ky.
- Geographic coverage:
- J. Leigh
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Nov. 27, 1845)-v. 2, no. 14 (Mar. 4, 1847) = No. -no. 66.
- Fulton County (Ky.)--Newspapers.
- Hickman (Ky.)--Newspapers.
- Kentucky--Fulton County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01209523
- "Democratic," 1845-<1846>.
- Editor: Jesse Leigh, 1845-1847.
- Issues for Nov. 27, 1845-18 also carry volume numbering of the former title.
- sn 82014698
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information