Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Henry Clay bugle. (Maysville, Ky.) 1844-1844
Maysville, Ky. (1844-1844)
Henry Clay bugle. : (Maysville, Ky.) 1844-1844
- Place of publication:
- Maysville, Ky.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Collins & Brown
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in Nov. 1844?
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Mar. 23, 1844)-
- Campaign literature--Kentucky--Whig--1844--Newspapers.
- Maysville (Ky.)--Newspapers.
- Campaign paper of the Whig Party.
- Published from the office of: Maysville eagle (1826).
- The Oct. 31 issue states that one more issue is to be published with complete election returns.
- sn 82014712
View complete holdings information