Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Columbian museum and Savannah daily gazette. (Savannah, Ga.) 1817-1821
Savannah, Ga. (1817-1821)
Columbian museum and Savannah daily gazette. : (Savannah, Ga.) 1817-1821
- Alternative Titles:
Columbian museum and Savannah gazette
Museum & gazette
Museum, and Savannah daily gazette
- Place of publication:
- Savannah, Ga.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Kappel, Crow & Co.
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in 1821?
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Feb. 3, 1817)-
- Daily (triweekly during summer months)
- Chatham County (Ga.)--Newspapers.
- Georgia--Chatham County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01207617
- Savannah (Ga.)--Newspapers.
- Also on microfilm: Athens, Ga. : University of Georgia Libraries.
- Brigham, C.S. Amer. newspapers,
- Formed by the union of: Columbian museum and Savannah commercial advertiser, and: Savannah gazette.
- Published also in a triweekly edition.
- Publishers: Michael J. Kappel & Co., 1817-1818; Kappel & Bartlet, 1818-<1820>.
- Suspended Jan. 12-14, 1820. Cf. Brigham, C.S. Amer. newspapers.
- sn 82014740
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information