Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Key of the Gulf. (Key West, Fla.) 1874-1887
Key West, Fla. (1874-1887)
The Key of the Gulf. : (Key West, Fla.) 1874-1887
- Place of publication:
- Key West, Fla.
- Geographic coverage:
- H.A. Crane
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1874; ceased in 1887.
- Florida--Key West.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01207829
- Florida--Monroe County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01217770
- Key West (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- Monroe County (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- "Independent in all things."
- Also issued on microfilm from the University of Florida.
- Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 3 (Jan. 8, 1876).
- Editors: H.A. Crane, C.S. Reynolds, <1876>.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 14, no. 32 (Aug. 6, 1887).
- Publishers: H.A. Crane, <1876>; A.B. Camplejohn.
- sn 82014744
View complete holdings information