Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About South Floridian. (Key West [Fla.) 1838-1840
Key West [Fla. (1838-1840)
South Floridian. : (Key West [Fla.) 1838-1840
- Place of publication:
- Key West [Fla.
- Geographic coverage:
- William D. Wharton]
- Dates of publication:
Began with June 30, 1838 issue; ceased in 1840?
- Florida--Key West.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01207829
- Florida--Monroe County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01217770
- Key West (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- Monroe County (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Nov. 10, 1838.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 2, no. 155 (Aug. 24, 1839).
- sn 82014745
View complete holdings information