Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Arkansas star. (Little Rock, Ark.) 1839-1841
Little Rock, Ark. (1839-1841)
The Arkansas star. : (Little Rock, Ark.) 1839-1841
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Little Rock, Ark.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- D. Lambert
- Dates of publication:
Began in July 1839; ceased in 1841?
- Little Rock (Ark.)--Newspapers.
- Pulaski County (Ark.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 7 (Sept. 7, 1839).
- Suspended June 6-29, 1840.
- sn 82014772
View complete holdings information