Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The constitution. (Washington City [D.C.]) 1859-1861
Washington City [D.C.] (1859-1861)
The constitution. : (Washington City [D.C.]) 1859-1861
- Place of publication:
- Washington City [D.C.]
- Geographic coverage:
District of Columbia
| View more titles from this:
- G.W. Bowman
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Apr. 13, 1859)-v. 2, no. 247 (Jan. 31, 1861).
- Daily (except Sundays and Mondays; twice on Saturdays)
June 11, 1859-1861
- Washington (D.C.)--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204505
- Washington (D.C.)--Newspapers.
- On Saturdays published in morning and evening eds. with consecutive issue numbering beginning with v. 1, no. 53, (June 11, 1859).
- Publishers: George W. Bowman, 1859-Sat. morning, July 7, 1860; William M. Browne, Sat. evening, July 7, 1860-1861.
- sn 82014798
- Preceding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information