Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Washington sentinel. (City of Washington [D.C.]) 1853-1856
City of Washington [D.C.] (1853-1856)
Washington sentinel. : (City of Washington [D.C.]) 1853-1856
- Place of publication:
- City of Washington [D.C.]
- Geographic coverage:
District of Columbia
| View more titles from this:
- Beverley Tucker
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Oct. 4, 1853)-v. 3, no. 138 (Aug. 19, 1856).
- Washington (D.C.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- Also published in daily and weekly eds. of the same name.
- Editors: W.M. Overton and C. Maurice Smith, <1853>; W.M. Overton, C. Maurice Smith and Beverley Tucker, <1855>-1856.
- Publishers: Beverley Tucker, <1853>; Beverley Tucker and W.M. Overton, <1855>-1856.
- Supplements accompany some issues.
- Vol. 3, no. 138 misnumbered v. 3, no. 136.
- sn 82014835
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information