Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Evening bulletin. (San Francisco, Calif.) 1855-1856
San Francisco, Calif. (1855-1856)
Evening bulletin. : (San Francisco, Calif.) 1855-1856
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- San Francisco, Calif.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- C.O. Gerberding
- Dates of publication:
Began in Dec. 1855 ; ceased in Apr., 1856.
- California--San Francisco.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204481
- San Francisco (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- "For circulation in the Atlantic states and Europe."
- Also issued on microfilm for the Library of Congress Photoduplication Service.
- Description based on: Dec. 20, 1855.
- sn 82014856
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information