Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Daily morning call. (San Francisco [Calif.]) 1856-1878
San Francisco [Calif.] (1856-1878)
Daily morning call. : (San Francisco [Calif.]) 1856-1878
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- San Francisco [Calif.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Association of Practical Printers
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Dec. 1, 1856)-v. 45, no. 20 (Dec. 20, 1878).
- California--San Francisco.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204481
- San Francisco (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- "Daily" appears in title ornament, <1858>, <1864>, <1876>.
- "Morning" appears above masthead ornament, Dec. 1, 1856-<Aug. 13, 1865>.
- Also issued on microfilm from Bell & Howell, Micro Photo Div.
- Editors: William H. Newell; E.A. Rockwell, <1858>.
- Master negatives are available for duplication from:
- Publishers: J.J. Ayers, <1858>; J.J. Ayers & Co., <1864>.
- sn 82014859
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information