Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Daily Central City register. (Central City, Colo.) 1868-1877
Central City, Colo. (1868-1877)
Daily Central City register. : (Central City, Colo.) 1868-1877
- Alternative Titles:
Central City register
- Place of publication:
- Central City, Colo.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Collier & Hall
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in 1877?
Vol. 7, no. 1 (July 26, 1868)-
- Daily (except Monday)
- Central City (Colo.)--Newspapers.
- Colorado--Central City.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01217417
- Colorado--Gilpin County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01230153
- Gilpin County (Colo.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from the Colorado Historical Society.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 15, no. 60 (Oct. 9, 1876).
- Weekly eds.: Weekly Central City register (Central City, Colo. : 1868) and: Central City weekly register.
- sn 82014861
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information