Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The daily miners' register. (Central City, Colo.) 1863-1868
Central City, Colo. (1863-1868)
The daily miners' register. : (Central City, Colo.) 1863-1868
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Central City, Colo.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Collier, Glenn & Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 2, no. 12 (Aug. 21, 1863)-v. 6, no. 310 (July 25, 1868).
- Daily (except Monday)
June 10, 1866-July 25, 1868
- Central City (Colo.)--Newspapers.
- Colorado--Central City.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01217417
- Colorado--Gilpin County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01230153
- Gilpin County (Colo.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from the Colorado Historical Society.
- Weekly ed.: Weekly miner's register.
- sn 82014875
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information