Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Pacific news. (San Francisco, Calif.) 1849-1850
San Francisco, Calif. (1849-1850)
The Pacific news. : (San Francisco, Calif.) 1849-1850
- Place of publication:
- San Francisco, Calif.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Faulkner & Leland
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Aug. 25, 1849)-v. 1, no. 82 (Mar. 1, 1850).
- California--San Francisco.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204481
- San Francisco (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- Also available on microfilm from the Unversity of California, Berkeley.
- Editor: F.C. Ewer, <1850>.
- Published on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.
- Publishers: Faulkner & Allen, <1850>.
- sn 82014881
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information