Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Sacramento transcript. (Sacramento City, Calif.) 1850-185?
Sacramento City, Calif. (1850-185?)
Sacramento transcript. : (Sacramento City, Calif.) 1850-185?
- Alternative Titles:
Steamer Sacramento transcript
- Place of publication:
- Sacramento City, Calif.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Fitch, Upham & Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Apr. 26, 1850)-
Oct. 14, 1850-<June 15, 1851>
- Sacramento (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- Sacramento County (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- "Published for Atlantic States and Oceanica."
- Available on microfilm from the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- Daily ed.: Sacramento transcript.
- Merged with: Sacramento placer times, to become: Placer times and transcript.
- Publishers: Fitch, Weld & Co., 1850-1851; G.K. Fitch & Co., <1851>.
- sn 82014885
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information