Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Daily California chronicle. (San Francisco, Calif.) 1853-1858
San Francisco, Calif. (1853-1858)
Daily California chronicle. : (San Francisco, Calif.) 1853-1858
- Alternative Titles:
California daily chronicle
- Place of publication:
- San Francisco, Calif.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- F. Soule & Co.
- Dates of publication:
Ceased May 12, 1858.
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Nov. 21, 1853)-
- Daily (except Sunday)
- California--San Francisco.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204481
- San Francisco (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- "Daily" appears in title ornament, Mar. 6, 1854-July 25, 1857.
- Also issued on microfilm from the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- Master negatives are available for duplication from:
- Steamer ed.: California chronicle.
- Weekly ed.: Weekly chronicle (San Francisco, Calif. : 1854).
- sn 82014907
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information