Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Sun. (San Francisco, Calif.) 1853-1856
San Francisco, Calif. (1853-1856)
The Sun. : (San Francisco, Calif.) 1853-1856
- Place of publication:
- San Francisco, Calif.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- F.A. Bonnard
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in 1856.
Vol. 1, no. 1 (May 9, 1853)-
- Daily (except Sun.)
- California--San Francisco.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204481
- San Francisco (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- Also available on microfilm from the University of California, Berkeley, Bancroft Library.
- Organ of Democratic Party, 1855; supported Vigilance Committee, 1856. Cf. Kemble, E.C. Hist. of Calif. newspapers, 1846-1858.
- Publishers: J.E. Lawrence, <1854>; Gould & Bausman, <1855>.
- sn 82014913
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information