Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The daily Denver gazette. (Denver, Colo.) 1865-1869
Denver, Colo. (1865-1869)
The daily Denver gazette. : (Denver, Colo.) 1865-1869
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Denver, Colo.
- Geographic coverage:
- F.J. Stanton
- Dates of publication:
Began in May 1865.
Ceased with Apr. 16, 1869 issue.
- Daily (except Monday)
- Arapahoe County (Colo.)--Newspapers.
- Denver (Colo.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from the Colorado Historical Society, and the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 2 (May 16, 1865).
- Weekly ed.: Weekly Denver gazette.
- sn 82014917
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information