Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Columbus enquirer. (Columbus, Ga.) 1828-1861
Columbus, Ga. (1828-1861)
Columbus enquirer. : (Columbus, Ga.) 1828-1861
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Columbus, Ga.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Mirabeau B. Lamar
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in 1861.
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Apr. 29, 1828)-
- Columbus (Ga.)--Newspapers.
- Georgia--Muscogee County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01216552
- Muscogee County (Ga.)--Newspapers.
- "Whig," <1844>.
- 6th vol. (Feb. 8, 1834)-8th vol. (Dec. 29, 1836) called also New ser. v. 1, no. 1-v. 3, no. 48.
- Also on microfilm: Athens, Ga. : University of Georgia Libraries.
- Daily ed.: Daily Columbus enquirer (Columbus, Ga. : 1858), 1858-1861.
- Numbering is irregular.
- Publishers: Mirabeau B. Lamar, <1828>; M.B. Lamar & R.T. Marks, <1830>; Van Ness, Bethune & Lewis, <1831>; Van Ness, Bethune & Cline, <1832>; Bull, Goulding & Co., <1841>; S.W. Flournoy, T. Ragland, W.B. Ector, <1844>; Thomas Ragland & Co., <1851-1860>.
- Triweekly ed.: Columbus enquirer tri-weekly, <1855>-1858.
- sn 82014931
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information