Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Tri-weekly Kentucky yeoman. (Frankfort, Ky.) 1851-18??
Frankfort, Ky. (1851-18??)
Tri-weekly Kentucky yeoman. : (Frankfort, Ky.) 1851-18??
- Alternative Titles:
Daily Kentucky yeoman
<Mar. 4-8, 1851>
- Place of publication:
- Frankfort, Ky.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- W. Tanner, J.M. Helms and S. McChesney
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Mar. 4, 1851)-
- Frankfort (Ky.)--Newspapers.
- Franklin County (Ky.)--Newspapers.
- Kentucky--Franklin County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01218114
- Editors: Samuel I.M. Major, Jr., 1852-<1877>; J. Stoddard Johnston, 1867-<1877>; D.C. Barrett, <1875-1877>.
- Publishers: S.I.M. Major, Jr. & Co., <1855>; S.I.M. Major, <1866-1871>; Major & Johnston, <1872-1874>; Major, Johnston & Barrett, <1875-1877>.
- Weekly ed.: Kentucky yeoman, 1851-1854, and: Weekly Kentucky yeoman, 1854-<1884>.
- sn 82014999
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information