Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The southern Whig. (Athens, Ga.) 1833-1850
Athens, Ga. (1833-1850)
The southern Whig. : (Athens, Ga.) 1833-1850
- Place of publication:
- Athens, Ga.
- Geographic coverage:
- James W. Jones
- Dates of publication:
-v. 18, no. 22 (Sept. 5, 1850).
Began in 1833.
- Athens (Ga.)--Newspapers.
- Clarke County (Ga.)--Newspapers.
- Georgia--Clarke County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01211777
- Also issued on microfilm from the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- Description based on: Vol. 4, no. 21 (Sept. 24, 1836).
- Editor: William Flint, <1841>.
- Issues for July 1, 1847-Sept. 5, 1850 called also: New ser., v. 1, no. 1-new ser., v. 3, no. 52.
- sn 82015107
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information