Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Cahawba press and Alabama State intelligencer. (Cahawba, Ala.) 1821-1826
Cahawba, Ala. (1821-1826)
Cahawba press and Alabama State intelligencer. : (Cahawba, Ala.) 1821-1826
- Alternative Titles:
Alabama State intelligencer
Cahawba press and Alabama intelligencer
- Place of publication:
- Cahawba, Ala.
- Geographic coverage:
- Allen & Brickell
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 2, no. 31 (Jan. 6, 1821)-new ser., v. 2, no. 42 (July 22, 1826).
- Alabama--Dallas County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01207055
- Cahaba (Ala.)--Newspapers.
- Dallas County (Ala.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from the University of Alabama.
- Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 31 (Jan. 6, 1821).
- Imprint varies: Printed by W. Allen for the proprietors, 1824; printed by W. Allen, <1824>; published by William B. Allen, <1825>.
- Issue for Sept. 25, 1924 numbered New ser., v. 1, no. 1.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 2, no. 42 (July 22, 1826).
- Supplements accompany some issues.
- Suspended between <July 31> and Sept. 25, 1824 issues.
- sn 82015112
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information