Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Kentucky republican. (Hopkinsville, Ky.) 1819-1829
Hopkinsville, Ky. (1819-1829)
Kentucky republican. : (Hopkinsville, Ky.) 1819-1829
- Place of publication:
- Hopkinsville, Ky.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- D.S. Patton
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1819; ceased in 1829.
- Christian County (Ky.)--Newspapers.
- Hopkinsville (Ky.)--Newspapers.
- Brigham, C.S. Amer. newspapers,
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 48 (Aug. 4, 1821).
- Editors: David S. Patton, <1824>; Alexander M'Culloch, <1826-1827>.
- Issues for Nov. 1-22, 1826 called v. 1, no. 16-19 but constitute v. 1, no. 17-20; issue for Dec. 6, 1826 misdated Nov. 6.
- Printer: William M. Kelly, <1827>.
- Publishers: Putnam Ewing, 1819-1820; David S. Patton, <1824>; Alexander M'Culloch, <1826-1827>; Peebles & Kelly, <1828>.
- Shaw & Shoemaker
- Vol. numbering resumes as v. 1 in 1826 and again in Jan. 1828.
- sn 82015124
View complete holdings information