Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The East Florida advocate. (Jacksonville, East Fla.) 1839-1840
Jacksonville, East Fla. (1839-1840)
The East Florida advocate. : (Jacksonville, East Fla.) 1839-1840
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Jacksonville, East Fla.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- A. Jones, Jr. & Co.
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in 1840.
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Sept. 7, 1839)-
- Duval County (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- Florida--Duval County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205260
- Jacksonville (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- "Whig." Cf. Knauss, J.O. Territorial Fla. journalism.
- Continues: Jacksonville courier and Southern index (non-extant?). Cf. Knauss, J.O. Territorial Fla. journalism.
- sn 82015188
View complete holdings information