Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The day. (New London, Conn.) 1881-1925
New London, Conn. (1881-1925)
The day. : (New London, Conn.) 1881-1925
- Alternative Titles:
July 9, 1918-1925
- Place of publication:
- New London, Conn.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- John A. Tibbets & Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (July 2, 1881)-Aug. 11, 1925.
- Daily (except Sun.)
- New London (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- "Republican", <1892>.
- Also available on microfilm from Graphic Microfilm of New England, and Microphoto and from UMI.
- Issue for May 6, 1896 called: "Souvenir--250th Anniversary New London--special ed."
- Issues for Jan. 5, 1882-Sept. 21, 1891 also called: No. 160-4024.
- Issues for Sept. 28, 1891-1925 also called: 11th year-44th year.
- Morning ed.: Morning telegraph (New London, Conn.), 1901-190, and: New London telegraph, 190 -19.
- Wed. issues called: "Combined daily & weekly ed.", Oct. 1897-190.
- Weekly ed.: Week (New London, Conn.), 1881-July 9, 1896, and: Day (New London, Conn. : 1896), July 15, 1896-1899.
- sn 82015207
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information