Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Tri-weekly constitutionalist. (Augusta, Ga.) 184?-1851
Augusta, Ga. (184?-1851)
Tri-weekly constitutionalist. : (Augusta, Ga.) 184?-1851
- Place of publication:
- Augusta, Ga.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- James Gardner, Jr.
- Dates of publication:
-new ser., v. 6, no. 107 (Sept. 7, 1851).
- Augusta (Ga.)--Newspapers.
- Georgia--Richmond County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01215116
- Richmond County (Ga.)--Newspapers.
- Also on microfilm: Athens, Ga. : University of Georgia Libraries.
- Description based on: New ser., vol. 3, no. 32 (May 3, 1849).
- sn 82015391
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information