Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Idaho world. (Idaho City, Idaho Territory) 1864-1918
Idaho City, Idaho Territory (1864-1918)
The Idaho world. : (Idaho City, Idaho Territory) 1864-1918
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Idaho City, Idaho Territory
- Geographic coverage:
- I.H. Bowman & Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 2, no. 5 (Oct. 29, 1864)-v. 54, no. 38 (Nov. 1, 1918).
- Boise County (Idaho)--Newspapers.
- Idaho City (Idaho)--Newspapers.
- Idaho--Boise County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01219026
- Idaho--Idaho City.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01295399
- Archived issues are available in digital format from the Library of Congress Chronicling America online collection.
- Semiweekly eds.: Idaho semi-weekly world (Idaho City, Idaho : 1867), May 4, 1867-Nov. 11,1868 ; Idaho semi-weekly world (Idaho City, Idaho : 1875), July 30, 1875-June 15, 1908.
- Triweekly ed.: Idaho tri-weekly world, Mar. 14-July 27, 1875.
- sn 82015407
- Preceding Titles:
- Related Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information