Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Albany news. (Albany, Ga.) 186?-1880
Albany, Ga. (186?-1880)
The Albany news. : (Albany, Ga.) 186?-1880
- Place of publication:
- Albany, Ga.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- C.W. Styles
- Dates of publication:
Apr. 7, 1871-<Sept. 9, 1880>
- Albany (Ga.)--Newspapers.
- Dougherty County (Ga.)--Newspapers.
- Also on microfilm: Athens, Ga. : University of Georgia Libraries.
- Description based on: Vol. 3, no. 2 (Jan. 5, 1869).
- Merged with: Albany advertiser (Albany, Ga. : 1877), to form: Weekly news and advertiser (Albany, Ga.), and: Daily news and advertiser (Albany, Ga.).
- sn 82015435
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information