Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Weekly Kentucky yeoman. (Frankfort, Ky) 1854-1886
Frankfort, Ky (1854-1886)
The Weekly Kentucky yeoman. : (Frankfort, Ky) 1854-1886
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Frankfort, Ky
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- S.I.M. Major
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in June 1886.
Vol. 15, no. 36 (Dec. 1, 1854)-
- Frankfort (Ky.)--Newspapers.
- Franklin County (Ky.)--Newspapers.
- Kentucky--Franklin County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01218114
- Also issued on microfilm from Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- Editors: Samuel I.M. Major, Jr., 1854-1886; J. Stoddard Johnston, 1867-1886; D.C. Barrett, <1875-1877>.
- Other ed.: Tri-weekly Kentucky yeoman.
- Publishers: S.I.M. Major, Jr., & Co., <1855>; S.I.M. Major, <1869-1871>; Major & Johnston, <1872-1874>; Major, Johnston & Barrett, <1875-1877>.
- sn 82015454
- Preceding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information