Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Tri-weekly commonwealth. (Frankfort, Ky.) 184?-1864
Frankfort, Ky. (184?-1864)
Tri-weekly commonwealth. : (Frankfort, Ky.) 184?-1864
- Place of publication:
- Frankfort, Ky.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- A.G. Hodges & Co.
- Dates of publication:
-v. 13, no. 404 (Nov. 14, 1864).
- Frankfort (Ky.)--Newspapers.
- Franklin County (Ky.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 2 (Oct. 9, 1847).
- Editors: William L. Callender, <1851>-1856; Thomas M. Green, 1856-1860; J.H. Johnson, 1860-1863; Henri F. Middleton, 1863-1864; Henry E. Thomas, 1864.
- Legislative ed.: Daily commonwealth (Frankfort, Ky.), <1847>-1864.
- Not published during sessions of the legislature.
- Publisher: Albert G. Hodges, 1856-1864.
- Volume numbering is irregular.
- Weekly ed.: Frankfort commonwealth, <1847>-1864.
- sn 82015455
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information