Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The daily commonwealth. (Frankfort, Ky.) 1844-18??
Frankfort, Ky. (1844-18??)
The daily commonwealth. : (Frankfort, Ky.) 1844-18??
- Place of publication:
- Frankfort, Ky.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Hodges, Todd & Pruett
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Jan. 1, 1844)-
- Daily (except Sunday)
- Frankfort (Ky.)--Newspapers.
- Franklin County (Ky.)--Newspapers.
- Kentucky--Franklin County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01218114
- Editors: Thomas B. Stevenson, 1844-1846; John W. Finnell, 1846-1850; William L. Callender, 1850-1856.
- Legislative ed. of: Frankfort commonwealth; Tri-weekly commonwealth.
- Numbering changes to Vol. 1, no. 1 on Jan. 1, 1846.
- Published during sessions of the State Legislature, 1844-<1856>; constitutional convention, 1849.
- Publishers: A.G. Hodges & Co., 1846-1856; Albert G. Hodges, <1856>.
- sn 82015460
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information