Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The commentator. (Frankfort, Ky.) 1817-1832
Frankfort, Ky. (1817-1832)
The commentator. : (Frankfort, Ky.) 1817-1832
- Alternative Titles:
Commentator and constitutional advocate
- Place of publication:
- Frankfort, Ky.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Moses O. Bledsoe
- Dates of publication:
Began Jan. 3, 1817; ceased with Apr. 24, 1832?
- Frankfort (Ky.)--Newspapers.
- Franklin County (Ky.)--Newspapers.
- Kentucky--Franklin County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01218114
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 3 (Jan. 17, 1817).
- Published semiweekly during sessions of the legislature, 1826-1832.
- sn 82015468
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information